- Nominations may be submitted by an IAHSS member in good standing, administrator of a healthcare facility or manager of a contract security provider employing an IAHSS member in good standing, Chapter or Region.
- Nominations and supporting material must be received by the IAHSS Foundation Awards Committee no later than January 30th of each calendar year.
- Nominees and submittals for IAHSS Foundation awards should either be an individual or a compilation of acts, services and contributions undertaken by an individual or group within the year immediately preceding the nomination.
- An individual must be nominated in writing and self-nominations are not permitted.
- Any and all documentation must be included with the nomination application.
- All submitted nominations and supporting materials become the property of the IAHSS Foundation and will not be returned.
All award inquiries, nominations and supporting documentation should be forward to:
IAHSS Foundation Awards Committee
8420 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631 USA