- The promotion and development of education research in the maintenance and improvement of healthcare security, safety or risk management.
- The acquisition, compilation and dissemination of resources, research material and publication in the field of healthcare security and safety administration.
- Development and presentation of educational programs in the fields of healthcare security, safety or risk management.
- Publishing of educational papers, books, articles or treatise in the fields of healthcare security, safety or risk management.
- Recommendations for design and construction of healthcare facilities that best exemplify state-of-the-art technology and principles of healthcare security, safety or risk management.
Anyone may submit nominations for The Phillip A. Gaffney Faculty Chair Award. All nominations must be submitted in writing to the IAHSSF Board of Directors at:
IAHSS Awards Committee, 8420 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 1020, Chicago IL 60631 USA
Telephone: (888) 353-0990 Fax: (630) 529-4139 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All nominations must be submitted by January 1st of each year.
|Philip A. Gaffney Faculty Chair Awards|
|2016||David Corbin||Newton Wellesley Hospital, Newton MA|
|2012||IAHSS Design Guidelines Task Force|
|2008||Rick Nelson, CHPA||Seattle Cancer Care Alliance|
|2007||Thomas A. Smith, CHPA, CPP|